The doors of our church are open so that all believers of God may gather in worship. The service will start at 11:00 AM and end at 12 noon. There will not be any Sunday School.
- If you are sick and have a fever stay at home so as not to affect others.
- Come with your mask.
- Wear gloves if you can.
- Arriving: Please do not stand and talk in groups in the entryway or hallway. You must leave space for people to pass at a safe distance.
- Leaving: You will be dismissed from the sanctuary one row at a time, to help maintain social distancing.
- Use hand sanitizer when going in and out.
- Apply 6 feet social distancing.
- Every family should sit together.
- Follow the signs indicated when entering and leaving the church building.
- If you can help us disinfect the santuary for the other groups that will enter to worship, please do so.
- Sanitizer, masks, temperature readings will be available if you need it.
Finally dear brothers and sisters, I thank God and you for your faith, encouragement, perseverance, love, and support during these days. God bless you!!
For more information you can call the office 913-371-6476
We look forward to seeing you.
Church Leadership and Staff